In this Learning Circles hangout we had Jim Harris as our guest discussing the use of card decks for facilitating collaboration, brainstorming, design, and development of (learning) solutions!
Some of the links shared during our conversation about card decks for facilitation!
- METHOD KIT https://methodkit.com
- HOW-To-Use Method Kit (or any other facilitation deck for that matter): https://methodkit.com/how-to-use
- Learning Haikus: https://nile.northampton.ac.uk/bbcswebdav/institution/Institute%20of%20Learning%20and%20Teaching/Staff%20Teaching%20Skills%20Hub/Learning-Design-Haikus.pdf
- The Thingstitute: http://craigwiggins.github.io/2015/04/20/the-thingstitute
- Hard Fun (article): http://www.papert.org/articles/HardFun.html
- Bartle’s Taxonomy: http://gamedevelopment.tutsplus.com/articles/bartles-taxonomy-of-player-types-and-why-it-doesnt-apply-to-everything–gamedev-4173
- Gamified-UK User Types and other resources: http://www.gamified.uk/user-types
- CAiERO Process (and cards) for Teams: http://www.northamptonilt.com/caiero-for-course-teams
- SAMR: https://sites.google.com/a/msad60.org/technology-is-learning/samr-model
- More on SAMR: http://www.schrockguide.net/samr.html
- Learning Battle Cards: http://learningbattlecards.com
- FINK Cards: http://finkcards.co.uk
- Popplet: http://popplet.com